C-Corporation Tax Preparation Services
What is a C-Corporation?
A C-Corporation is a corporation that has more than 100 shareholders, seeks venture capital, takes on equity investors or considers going public. Better said, a C-Corporation is one that is taxed separately from its owners under the United States Federal Income Tax Law.
With a large amount of shareholders and investors, various forms are often needed to file taxes for a C-Corporation. Our C-Corporation Tax Preparation Services will make sure that everything is completed correctly and accurately to avoid any issues from occurring.
Forms Required to File
Different filing processes and forms are required C-Corporations due to its complexity. Possible forms that you may need to complete and file for your C-Corporation include:
- Income Tax – IRS Form 1120 – Corporation Income Tax Return
- Estimated Tax – IRS Form 1120-W – Estimated Tax for Corporations
- Employment Taxes – 941 – Employer’s Quarterly Federal Tax Return
- 943 – Employer’s Annual Federal Tax Return for Agricultural Employees
- 940 – Employer’s Annual Federal Unemployment Tax Return
As most companies are considered C-Corporations and separate taxpaying entities, C-Corporation Tax Preparation Services can be beneficial in completing and filing your company’s tax forms. Abbo Tax and our certified accountants will ensure the accuracy of all your documents and help you file before the required due date.